Friday, March 12

Ok, so what have I been up to...

Well, alot actually....

Let me give the highlights:

Late Feb.: The hospital suspected me of preterm labor and admitted me overnight. It wasn't the case, so thank the Lord. Oh and G decides that he wants to start the terriable 2's early... as in that day... great! Well at least the new baby hasn't come yet so I have time to work on that!

The day following the my SIL, RA came to visit. She is a knitter so... well, we had fun... dyeing yarn, shopping for yarn.... and visiting the beach and the other fun things to do in Hawaii... I lover her!

We then get a week or so the "clean house" so to speak, before my MIL, FIL, BIL (R) and SIL (T) show up. It is going to VERY busy agian VERY soon. Not only that but I am only a mediocer house keeper while my MIL and SIL have SPOTLESS homes.... yea..., kinda feeling that..., but hey, I knit!

So that is about what has been going on! Wow, that took less time than I thought...

No comments: