Wednesday, October 8

WHAT!?!

My little N loves Vitamins... LOVES!!!!

Give her a choice of chocolate or a vitamin as a "reward" for peeing in the potty and well... vitamins will win out.

Does that tell you her level of obsession with vitamins? And not just any Vitamins... Flintstones Vitamins.

Now imagine my surprise when I discover what appears to be mold growing on the vitamins....

That is right MOLD!

I could understand if the vitamins were a year old or something, but I bought the big ole bottle in July... meaning it isn't even 6 months old.

I guess living in Florida, with it's SUPER high humidity, causes issues.

I wonder if she will like gummy brand vitamins....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dunno, that still sounds like something went wrong at the factory to me. Does the bottle have an expiration date?